Here we go again... I am constantly changing and evolving, I hope you are too. So in honor of the new person I have become here are 10 new things you didn't know about me.
1. I am a super introvert...say what?? Yes I love people and being around them which is why I am outgoing but at the end of the day I have to be alone to reset because it physically drains me.
2. I am a single mom with two teenagers. Parenting has been the most challenging thing I have ever done in my entire life but also the most fulfilling.
3. Potatoes are my kryptonite. I have given up any idea of cutting carbs from my diet because of potatoes. Seriously; potato chips, potato salad, fried potatoes, mashed potatoes (in my Bubba Gump voice).
4. I grew up in a life of poverty with a bad childhood. I could totally have a victim mentality but I fought super hard not to let that happen.
5. I am afraid of success. Sounds crazy right? Like I am not worthy of it, I don't deserve it, I don't work hard enough for it, that it's for other people not me. Also, the change it would mean for the dynamics of my life.
6. I'm a book nerd and love self-help books. I read around 50 books a year. Thats right... 50 whole books. My favorite fiction book is Gone With the Wind. It's just so darn edge of your seat the whole time.
7. I do all the laundry: wash, dry, fold and put away all in one day. Don't hate me, OCD is so very real.
8. I was pregnant two years in a row, my kids are 12 months apart, which is pretty much Irish Twins.
9. The thing I dislike the most is dishonesty. I never ever want you to spare my feelings. I would much rather you just tell me the truth than be lied to.
10. I am a huge fan of roller coasters but get vertigo when I am standing still looking down from a super tall structure or mountaintop.
There you have it, I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better now. In honor of our Instafriendship spam me with some fun facts about yourself. I am excited to get to know you better.